forum.ireksoftware.com

Discussion board of IrekSoftware.com products.

NOTE: This forum is READ ONLY

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Different fps rates
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:51 am 
Irek,

I have a videofile with 25 fps and a subtitle file with 23,976 fps. Does TA take care of this with the normal synchronizing procedures or do I have to change some settings? I have tried to synchronize the normal way but found it difficult to get a good result and thought that it may be had to do with the different fps rates.

Best regards

Bo Lindstom

Post subject:
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:09 am 
Site Admin

Normal synchronization (with use of AVI player) does exacly this thing - it changes FPS of subtitle + move subtitle when necesary.
It should work perfectly unless the movie and subtitle are compatible (sometimes subtitles are just BAD and there is no easy way to synchronize it with movie).

If there is a problem like - first part of move after synchronization is OK , and after some time subtitles are loosing synchronization - most likely you have such a bad subtitle file.
:idea: Sometimes it's still possible to fix it by spliting subtitle file into few parts and synchronizig each separately - then merging it into one final file.

Best regards !
Irek

Post subject:
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:29 pm 
Ok, but how to change fps in subtitles, eg. from 25 to 29, to fit to different movie file? MW

Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:13 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Ok, but how to change fps in subtitles, eg. from 25 to 29, to fit to different movie file? MW

up

Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

There is no direct way to change subtitle frame rate. The same effect you can have using synchronize option (refer to help file for more details about synchronization).
Good luck!
Irek

[ 5 posts ]