forum.ireksoftware.com

Discussion board of IrekSoftware.com products.

NOTE: This forum is READ ONLY

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:50 am 

Thank you very much for this useful program. It is been used long time by me and allways without any problem. Now it is the first time I cannot to fix problem. I have uninstalled TA several times, but after installing following problem is back again:

If I synchronize video in popup window (called "Synchronizing text with video...) It is still everything OK, also like it was before, except before there were 2 sheets("Frames" and "hh:mm:ss") where it is wrotten Enter New Time Of Selected Line, now there are only sheet "frames" . The sheet called "time" is disappeared.) Then I click to the button "Or use AVI player to point me that line" Everything is also OK- I can choose a AVI file from selected folder and open it with AVI player.
Now if I click to the button "Line below is playing NOW!", the AVI player resets all frame values, and showing the movie starts again from 0-th frame.

I have reinstalled several times:
TA,
DirectX,
Avi Codecs(Using Tsunami codec pack),
but still I cannot find where it is the problem.

Maybe somebody can give any good idea, how to fix it??
(I understand, that mistake is probably under my hat, but...)

thanks,
vaari

Post subject:
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 4:00 pm 

It seems to be I fixed the problem with my TA.

Also I had a trouble with AVIpreview (another useful tool, allowing to watch uncompleted movies. Located at www.avipreview.com.)
As these problems occured approximately at the same time, I searched their forum too to fix my TA.

Link to the roblem.

Somebody found the problem is in AVI splitter, which is included in several codec packs.

And then somebody, just a guest wrote:

Don't uninstall AviSpliter , you could not play files at other players ,

just rename AviSplitter.ax that located at C:\WINDOWS\system32
to AviSplitter.xx
it will fix Avipreview bug , and you could still play all files in every player

and it fix another bug for me when the video is courpt a little it would exit the player but now every thing is ok

I made it, and now my TA works without any problem! :lol: :shock:

Sorry- my question+my answer...

Post subject:
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:17 am 

I have exactly the same problem as it is described here - if I synchronize video in popup window (called "Synchronizing text with video...) I do not have there 2 sheets ("Frames" and "hh:mm:ss") but there is only sheet "frames" . The sheet called "time" is not there. I installed proper codecs CCCP but nothing changed. Does anyone know the answer? Thanks.

Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:30 pm 

I have TA v. 3.1, and had the same problem described by vaari [2003-12-18] and much later by Lyndon [2008-11-15]. As vaari suggested, I renamed avisplitter.ax to avisplitter.xx, and that seems to have fixed it at least in aviplayer. I don't know if it broke anything else :roll: . In my case, the file was located at C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\avisplitter.ax. I am running Windows XP Pro SP3.

Irek, is this something you can fix in TA?

Thanks for a very useful program!

Edit: After posting this, I noticed that what appears to be this same problem is discussed in 3 or 4 other threads. Usually the suggested solution is to change to another codec pack. Is there a more basic solution available, e.g., looking at what is the effect of avisplitter.ax on this?

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:26 am 

I'm using TA with plenty statisfaction since a long time.
3 weeks ago it was still working perfectly. Then yesterday, I had the same problem.
When i'm trynig to synchronise withe tha AVI player it just reset te viewer and the counter when I click.

Then the video restart from 0 but not the counter who stays on 0:00:00

I also have the feeling that the frame with the video is not the same anymore. It's now a second one (a third one in fact for the all TA)

What's happening?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 5 posts ]