forum.ireksoftware.com

Discussion board of IrekSoftware.com products.

NOTE: This forum is READ ONLY

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 3 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:03 pm 
Another minor thing, but it is kind of annoying.

When you select a bunch of messages and DELETE them, the DELETING window comes up and it's app modal. I can't close TH and continue doing what I was doing, I have to leave it up because the deleteing window has locked things down.

Better would be to just indicate that it's deleting items in a progress bar in the background (just like you do when you're downloading new messages) so I could just close the window and continue on.

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:13 am 

I'm in agreement with the above. After clicking to delete a message, I'd love a note that indicates it's happening, but then the email to close and allow you to go on doing something else.

One addition: I understand if it's not possible to delete emails while it's checking for new emails, but it would be great if it would allow you to select the messages for deletion while the checking's going on. Instead, it refreshes the view each time. For example, when I am checking all emails, I'll scan the "all accounts" window for emails I'd like to delete by just reading then selecting the headers, to be deleted when I am finished looking through. But each time it scans an email box, it refreshes everything about the view, including the messages I've selected for the trash. Some sort of retention of what messages are marked for deletion would be nice, is my point.

Post subject:
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:05 pm 
Site Admin

I plan to implement deleting messages in bacground in close future.
Thanks for the feedback guys!
Irek

[ 3 posts ]