forum.ireksoftware.com

Discussion board of IrekSoftware.com products.

NOTE: This forum is READ ONLY

All times are UTC [ DST ]

[ 5 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:31 pm 
Hello, congratulations for this beaudiful and free program.

I have the following problem: When I load a subtitle file and go to File>Synchronize, press "Or use AVI player to point me that line" and press "Line is playing NOW", the AVI player restarts the video and does not get the frame or time position of the movie.

If during the movie play, I select the player and check the "Single Frame Step" (spacebar) and after that press the "Line is playing NOW", it then works ok.

Some days ago that I was using the same version of the Time Adjuster (the latest one always), everything was ok. Now that reset thing happens to any kind of movie I select.

Any suggestions what it may be?

Thank you for any possible answer.

Post subject:
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:06 pm 
I have the same problem but i used the same build of ta i use for about a few years and suddenly i can't ude that option anymore. We are not the only ones. On monday 6 dec. 2004 Nips started a forum discussion here with the same problem. Not solved till this day. It seems that there are a lot people having this problem. I hope IREK himself can tell something about this problem. Espacially when you know that this option is the first reason people like this program so much. so I cry out

IREK...................PLEASE HELP US

Post subject:
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hmmm...it seem to be releated to codecs. Have you installed any new codecs recently?
Cheers,
Irek

Post subject: ok
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:52 pm 
Hmmm, good thinking. Yes, I've installed the k-lite pack so probably one of the included codecs does the damage.
Anyway, for the moment, synchronizing the moves with "Single Frame Steps" is more convinient for better timing :]
Thanks for the answer.

Post subject:
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:41 pm 
Thanks for this Irek.
I tryed and the ACE mega codec pack contains something that gived me the problem. Deleted the pack and time adjuster works again!!!!

[ 5 posts ]